NZ Tourism Program
Our New Zealand Toursm Program includes all the benefits of our standard Professional Internship Program- with the addition of being compensated for your work, as well as working in one of the most vibrant and exciting industries in New Zealand.
· Free shared staff accommodation
· Improve the look of your CV to future employers.
· Get real world responsibility and improve your working habits and skills.
· Opportunity to work in a young and vibrant industry.
· Get valuable work experience while having fun.
· Chance to have easier access to discount travel rates throughout New Zealand.
· Opportunity to make new contacts and friends within your industry and beyond.
· The experience will broaden your mind and help you mature in different ways.
· You will be living in one of the most enjoyable countries to live in the world!
· Because companies are usually smaller in New Zealand,
interns are exposed to a wider variety of job duties and responsibilities.
· Meet hundreds of new people.
· Aged 18-30
· Skype interview (5-10 mins)
· Basic previous experience
· Correct(please check your local WICEN office or representatvies for details)
· Must want to have fun and be enthusiastic!
· Must be proficient in English
· No University requirement
· Arrangement of the personal tailored internship placement
· Visa Assistance
· New Zealand Travel Arrangement services
· Shared staff accommodation
· Airport transport information
· Help-desk throughout the placement
· New Zealand Advice, Tips and Packing List
· New Zealand Travel Discounts
· Certificate of Participation
· Orientation upon arrival (Auckland)
· Welcome package – including mobile SIM card (for all phones)
· Organized Social Activities, Trips & Events
· Luggage storage
Program does NOT include
· Living expenses
· Flights & travel expenses
· Visa fees
Note: There are visa restrictions from certain nationalities to apply for this program. There are various countries in agreements in the Working Holiday Programs that allows their youth to do internships and cultural exchange without via restrictions. Please check your local WICEN office if you are eligible to apply for this program.
If you would like to apply for our internships and cultural exchange programs. Please email your CV/resume at email@example.com. Some of the programs are offered on a very limited basis. Alternatively please visit your local WICEN office or representatives for further details. You can also refer to our Contact Us page or explore our website for compelte information.