NZ Farm Stay Program
Our New Zealand Farm Stay Program allows young professionals,students and graduates to go work anywhere in New Zealand and dive into the depths of real New Zealand culture. They will not only able to live in some of the most pristine places in the world, they will actually get compensation for it while acquiring real life experience! The program is focused more on Farms and Dairy Industry Career Internships where a candidates will be host,work and live in the farm for a certain period of time. Internships period varies from 6,8,12 and 18 months.
· Accommodation included
· Visit beautiful New Zealand and live with REAL Kiwis!
· Live amongst some of the most beautiful landscapes in the world.
· You get to pet animals! AND MORE!
· You'll be exposed to some of the most natural, delicious and healthy foods known to man.
· You'll be working outdoors, away from anything remotely shaped like a cubicle or desk.
· It might be the first time you ever inhale real fresh air.
· Aged 18-30
· Skype interview (5-10 mins)
· Correct Visa(Please check with your local WICEN office or representatives)
· Willing to work hard
· Duration Limits 4-26 weeks
· Must have Health & Travel insurance
· Must be physically fit
· Must not have medical conditions or allergies which would put you in danger
· Arrangement of the personal tailored placement
· Visa Assistance
· New Zealand Travel Arrangement services
· Help with long term accommodation
· Airport transport information
· Help-desk throughout the placement
· New Zealand – Advice, Tips and Packing List
· New Zealand Travel Discounts
· Auckland City Tour (during Summer)
· Certificate of Participation
· Orientation upon arrival (Auckland)
· Welcome package – including mobile SIM card (for all phones)
· Organized Social Activities, Trips & Events
· Luggage storage
Program does NOT include
· Living expenses
· Flights & travel expenses
· Visa fees
· Personal airport pick up (ex Auckland only – optional extra fee)
Note: There are visa restrictions from certain nationalities to apply for this program. There are various countries in agreements in the Working Holiday Programs that allows their youth to do internships and cultural exchange without via restrictions. Please check your local WICEN office if you are eligible to apply for this program.
If you would like to apply for our internships and cultural exchange programs. Please email your CV/resume at firstname.lastname@example.org. Some of the programs are offered on a very limited basis. Alternatively please visit your local WICEN office or representatives for further details. You can also refer to our Contact Us page or explore our website for compelte information.