NEW ZEALAND WORK & TRAVEL PROGRAM
The Work & Travel Program will now, for the first time assist clients of WICEN in finding paid jobs as well as travel throughout New Zealand! We offer a range of different travel options and with the employment service offered you will have access to a Job Noticeboard with positions all around the country.
· Opportunity to live and work anywhere in New Zealand;
· Job support;
· Live amongst some of the most beautiful landscapes in the world;
· Get real life experience and responsibility;
· It might be the first time you ever inhale real fresh air;
· Meet incredible new people, you would have never otherwise met;
· You can work anywhere from ski resorts, to beach restaurants to hotels and bars.
· Aged 18-30
· Valid Visa (please check with your local WICEN office or representatives)
· Duration Limits 6-26 weeks
· Must have Health & Travel insurance
· 2 night's accommodation and breakfast
· Airport transfer
· 100 NZD voucher towards your flight to New Zealand
· Auckland City Tour (only on set dates)
· Visa Assistance
· Job Support
· Assistance with your IRD (Tax Number) Application
· Assistance with opening a New Zealand Bank Account
· Travel discounts
· Accommodation advice
· Free internet Access at the office in Auckland
· Printing, Faxing and Document Storage
· Luggage Storage
· Emergency Support
· Social Events
· Departure support
We realise that finding a job can be one of the most anxious aspects of travelling to New Zealand and we put a lot of effort in to providing comprehensive employment support for all Work New Zealand participants.
Orientation Introduction to Finding Work
We have a comprehensive introduction to finding work in our orientation workshops. This is an overview of the basic types of jobs that are available around the country, the skills that participants may require, resources to find a job and listings of current jobs available for immediate start around the country.
Program does NOT include
· Additional food
· Additional living expenses/accommodation
· Flights & travel expenses
· Visa fees
Note: There are visa restrictions from certain nationalities to apply for this program. There are various countries in agreements in the Working Holiday Programs that allows their youth to do internships and cultural exchange without via restrictions. Please check your local WICEN office if you are eligible to apply for this program.
If you would like to apply for our internships and cultural exchange programs. Please email your CV/resume at email@example.com. Some of the programs are offered on a very limited basis. Alternatively please visit your local WICEN office or representatives for further details. You can also refer to our Contact Us page or explore our website for compelte information.