WICEN(World Internships & Cultural Exchange Networks), is an organization devoted to promoting cross-cultural awareness through international internships,educations and cultural exchange programs. For more than 15 years, WICEN has been connecting young people from all over the world with life-changing international cultural exchange and internships opportunities. One of the major Internships opportunities we are always interersted is Information Technology.
In information technology (IT) you can find a very wide-ranged offer of different specific working areas. Depending on your study focus and your interests we will find the right IT internship that fits to your requirements. As one of the most future-oriented industry areas Information Technology offers you a lot of options to improve yourself for your career.
The IT intern can assist as an analyst, developer, computer science programmer and web designer. Specific areas such as databases, online gaming, wireless telecommunication,networks, video and imaging, IT security, social media and online marketing are just a few examples for potential IT internship placements.
General IT Internship areas may include:
· Software Development (Java, C#, C++, .NET, etc.)
· Web Development (ASP.NET, PHP, Search Engine Optimization, etc.)
· Social Media & Marketing (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.)
· Database Programming & Support (mySQL, Perl, SQL, etc.)
· System Administration (Windows, Linux, UNIX, etc.)
· Network Administration (CISCO etc.)
· Internet Security
· Company IT Support
· Computer forensics
· Advisory and Sale Service
Before you begin the internship and cultural exchange placement process. Please check your eligibility and visa restrictions. Most of the most common requirements and details a candidate need to know are;
· Most of the internships are unpaid and paid
· There will be a fee for the package, depending on your country of residence
· You have to check your visa and travel restrictions
· Age restrictions are 18-30
If you would like to apply for our internships and cultural exchange programs. Please email your CV/resume at email@example.com. Some of the programs are offered on a very limited basis. Alternatively please visit your local WICEN office or representatives for further details. You can also refer to our Contact Us page or explore our website for compelte information.