SCIENCE & BIOLOGY
WICEN(World Internships & Cultural Exchange Networks), is an organization devoted to promoting cross-cultural awareness through international internships,educations and cultural exchange programs. For more than 15 years, WICEN has been connecting young people from all over the world with life-changing international cultural exchange and internships opportunities. One of the major Internships opportunities we are always interersted is Science & Biology.
Science & Biology internship placements enable the intern to assist biologists and scientists in their daily tasks. The internship job duties depend on the area of science in which the intern's interest lies along with the appropriately paired science of biology company/scientist's specialties. The science branches are commonly divided into the two main groups, natural science and social science. These branches develop into specific areas of science which include: physics science, chemistry science, biology science, human behaviour science, economy science and education science. Related science internship branches such as biology, engineering science, medicine science andcomputer science are also an internship option.
These Internships may include:
· Biology (Macro and Micro)
· Molecular Biology
· Cellular Biology
· All kinds of Technologies and Sciences
Having good verbal communication and report writing skills would be ideal. The science internship intern will have remarkable attention to details and be able to work flexibly due to the nature of the work.
Ideal personal requirements are:
· Being able to clearly explain complex subjects.
· Ability to think very logical.
· Having good problem solving abilities.
· Having good communication skills.
· Having interpersonal strengths.
· Having high attention to details.
· Being able to work under pressure.
· Having a high self motivation.
· Having competent math skills.
Before you begin the internship and cultural exchange placement process. Please check your eligibility and visa restrictions. Most of the most common requirements and details a candidate need to know are;
· Most of the internships are unpaid and paid
· There will be a fee for the package, depending on your country of residence
· You have to check your visa and travel restrictions
· Age restrictions are 18-30
If you would like to apply for our internships and cultural exchange programs. Please email your CV/resume at email@example.com. Some of the programs are offered on a very limited basis. Alternatively please visit your local WICEN office or representatives for further details. You can also refer to our Contact Us page or explore our website for compelte information.