RETAIL & FASHION
WICEN(World Internships & Cultural Exchange Networks), is an organization devoted to promoting cross-cultural awareness through international internships,educations and cultural exchange programs. For more than 15 years, WICEN has been connecting young people from all over the world with life-changing international cultural exchange and internships opportunities. One of the major Internships opportunities we are always interersted is Retail & Fashion.
At a fashion and retail internship you will be involved in a variety of tasks designed to best utilize individual's skills. The retail & tourism sector combines Marketing, Advertising, Human Resources, Business and Management from area and store manager to sales assistant, as well as specialist areas such as buyer and stock control. You will work in an environment that is both multicultural and international. A requirement of internships in retail and fashion is a positive attitude and a willingness to work with members of a team always in contact with the customers and business partners.
Requirements in fashion and retail internships:
· The ability to work as part of a team
· Good communication and soft skills
· A strong commitment to helping people and customer service
· Ability to handle challenging situations
· Ability to work under pressure
· Confidence, enthusiasm and drive
· Decision-making ability
· Sense of responsibility
· A 'passion for fashion'
· A good, even stylish appearance + dress sense
Before you begin the internship and cultural exchange placement process. Please check your eligibility and visa restrictions. Most of the most common requirements and details a candidate need to know are;
· Most of the internships are unpaid and paid
· There will be a fee for the package, depending on your country of residence
· You have to check your visa and travel restrictions
· Age restrictions are 18-30
If you would like to apply for our internships and cultural exchange programs. Please email your CV/resume at firstname.lastname@example.org. Some of the programs are offered on a very limited basis. Alternatively please visit your local WICEN office or representatives for further details. You can also refer to our Contact Us page or explore our website for compelte information.