NZ Professional Internships
The Professional Internship Program allows students,graduates and young professionals to come to New Zealand either as part of their study, and acquire an internship in the field of your choice. It is aimed at candidates seeking work experience / internship positions In New Zealand. All placements are under a paid and non-paid training positions and available in all major cities of New Zealand.
· This program offers you the chance to impress future employers and universities by making your CV look unique and well founded.
· Acquire real world experience in the industry of your choice!
· Opportunity to make new contacts and friends within your industry and beyond.
· The experience will broaden your mind and help you mature in different ways.
· You will be living in one of the most enjoyable countries to live in the world!
· Because companies are usually smaller in New Zealand, interns are exposed to a wider variety of job duties and responsibilities.
· Opportunities to Travel with other interns and enjoy countless activities!
· Aged 18-30
· Skype interview (5-10 mins)
· Valid Visa (check our our loca WICEN office or representatives if you qualify for this visa)
· Arrangement of the personal tailored internship placement
· Visa Assistance
· New Zealand Travel Arrangement services
· Assistance with long term accommodation
· Airport transport information
· Help-desk throughout the internship
· New Zealand Intern – Advice, Tips and Packing List
· New Zealand Travel Discounts
· Certificate of Participation
· Orientation upon arrival
· Welcome package – including mobile SIM card (for all phones)
· Organized Social Activities, Trips & Events
· Luggage storage
Program does NOT include
· Living expenses/accommodation
· Flights & travel expenses
· Visa fees
· 1st Day introduction to Host Company (ex Auckland only -optional extra fee)
· Personal airport pick up (optional extra fee)
Note: There are visa restrictions from certain nationalities to apply for this program. There are various countries in agreements in the Working Holiday Programs that allows their youth to do internships and cultural exchange without via restrictions. Please check your local WICEN office if you are eligible to apply for this program.
If you would like to apply for our internships and cultural exchange programs. Please email your CV/resume at firstname.lastname@example.org. Some of the programs are offered on a very limited basis. Alternatively please visit your local WICEN office or representatives for further details. You can also refer to our Contact Us page or explore our website for compelte information.